Out of stock
The CORA Hat was created with the aim to raise money and awareness for CORA, an NGO founded by two South African sisters. Their mission is to support menstruators from underprivileged communities by providing them with the knowledge and resources to help end Period Poverty.
Stylish white linen sun hat with a frayed brim. The perfect addition to any wardrobe.
- 100% of profits will be donated to CORA.
- Made from a white linen blend.
- Slightly frayed brim - Hat continues to fray naturally over time and use.
- Spot wash only
- One size fits most. Approx 56-58cm head circumference.
- Please note that The CORA is made from upcycled white linen fabric.
Our hats are made by hand using upcycled fabric, therefore, imperfections may occur. We always ensure we use white linen, however, we use what is available to us, therefore, fabrics might vary slightly. This is part of the charm of a handmade product and makes it unique.